Princess Ditto

Princess Ditto

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hubby's snow driving skills

Hubby just left to take his test down in Durango.  Apparently you need to take not one but two test in order to be declared competent to work in New Mexico.  It's a good thing :) Keeps out the riff raff.  

It looks like snow in our forecast.  He is going to take Red Mountain Pass.  Red Mountain Pass is one of the worst passes on this side of the continental divide.  Avalanches are a big concern right now state wide.  Why are men never afraid to drive in such crazy ass weather???  For me...cuz it's always about me...cross all of your body parts that he has a safe passage.  I am going to snuggle in after I go feed the critters...after the sun comes up :) 

For now I think I will stay under my heated blankie

Just watched the weather...4-8 inches :(

No comments: