Princess Ditto

Princess Ditto

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pests

So Thursday I had a Fraxel laser done on my face...I look like the walking dead
Image
OK, my teeth aren't showing but everything else is dead on.  My little family of testosterone decide to go see a shoot em dead flick cuz mom is so scary to look at.  They are walking out the door and I start locking up behind them.
Why?
Image
Because my pesky little land guest will be over here in 10 minutes.
And then it hits me...what if he doesn't think anyone is home?
He always comes in when I'm not home.
How do I know?
My Chihuahua is traumatized because I think my pest, The Crazy as a Shit House Rat, must kick him or some shit, while he is in here rummaging through my stuff, looking for goods that would suit him better than me.
So I come into my office where I have a full view of his trailer and the path leading to my house....and I wait...while I'm writing this post I am in full stealth mode.
Image
Ok so my purple sweater doesn't blend in with the brown office chair THAT good but you get the idea, right?
I think it is time to have him move away.
I can't enjoy my testosterone free days with him ready to fly over at a moments notice.


No comments: