Princess Ditto

Princess Ditto

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates

I have been stealing stuff again!

I got this one from Asthma Girl...I am the queen of shopping see the picture? It proves it! Go here to make your hero.

OK serious stuff now.

I met with the tech school yesterday and it sounds like it would be a really good career move, the hours are 8am to 1pm Monday through Thursday.


Perfect right?


During the kids school year it would be easy peasy...


during the summer it's not so much doable.


Remember I live 10 miles from any


thing and the school is 50 miles away.


AND! Remember we have wildfires several times every summer, and when one of those baby's hit...you drive like a bat out of hell to get off of the mountain because there is only one road in and out.


My boys swear they would be fine, which is very sweet of them, when I know they are really terrified. I just can't make myself do that to them. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to them. So I am going to ask one more question of the school...can I split it up so I attend school while my kids are in school??


I really love where I live, really. But I get really tired of everything being such a big deal when you want to go somewhere. It is a huge deal to have anything delivered...I usually have to go to town and show them the way up.


Unless you are the Russian dude from Dish Network...he found me way too easy.


Speaking of which.


The hot little Russian dude was here again today lol.


I slunk off upstairs and let hubby deal with him this time. Hubby thought it was pretty funny! Damn Dish Network is a pain in the ass lately!


5 comments:

Venom said...

I can relate to the 'living in the middle of nowhere' sometimes being a PIA, but still I'd choose this over town life.

Good for you on the school thing girl, I admire you for it.

So FYI, having a little contest over at my place this week. You might want to check it out, I'm just saying...

Unknown said...

We just had the Dish guy out to move the stuff from the deck to the roof (because the deck is no more)
He was nice enough, but he smelled funny.

Ronda's Rants said...

I hope they approve of your plan...otherwise is there someone you could have watch them and you trade off on weekends! Good luck...it sounds perfect!

Unknown said...

sometimes i wish I livd in the middle of nowhere...

I feel your pain about the job not being do-able in the summer...next yr I am going to try desperatly to get a job with the school so I will have summers off...I like summers!

Debz said...

No way in the world would I leave them on the mountain alone. If they can't break it up, do they not offer an internet class that you could do while the boys are off for the summer? Surely they can make some accomadations for you.
Let me know what they say, and what you decide.