Princess Ditto

Princess Ditto

Monday, December 9, 2013

Coyotes, fans and Demons

5:30, again, kids don't have school on Mondays, I should be sleeping, I'm woken up by.....sounds like a pack of coyotes screaming. Because it is -8, I have all 13 dogs locked up (shut up, only 6 are mine) except the Lgd's. They are over in the girls pen and so that leaves my boys unprotected.  I have a fan going allll the time because 12 of the 13 dogs bark, they only bark when something is happening.  Like say the wind is blowing, my 100 yr old horse twitched, a deer is in the yard, stripping the bark from my quakies?  The fan makes noise so I can sleep (not gut shoot the damn dogs, I'm mean when you wake me up :( Anyway I'm not sure what I am hearing so I HAVE TO get up and inspect, because things, god awful things have happened to me and my pacas up here.  Get up, trying to get to the front door, turn on the coffe pot on my way, all while my chihuahua is hanging from my Jammie legs, funny how he is such a hitler unless your grouchy and then he wants to play....or some shit?  Open the door....nothing. Nada. I think my fan has demons.

No comments: