Princess Ditto

Princess Ditto

Thursday, March 5, 2009

There's no place like home Toto (Buddha)

OK the weather has gone insane here.
Remember the 3 ft of snow that I had last month? It's all gone and the mud is almost gone. This is the weather we should be having in April/May.
The wind is typical of March, however I have never been through a typical March with a dog that only weighs 6 lbs. I made the mistake of going to the grocery store with the dog and BOTH boys :(
If I hadn't been so irritated it was probably pretty comical....
I was putting grocery's in the back of the minivan while Buddha stood on the console up front well... a 60 mph gust of wind hit about the time I opened the back of the van. Buddha wound up on the floor and I had bags flying around me like birds on crack and the cart kept trying to roll up my butt and into my car and into the the car next to me. Needless to say it was pretty stressful and I am staying home today with my little dog tucked safely in the house!

7 comments:

Snooty Primadona said...

Oh Yeah! I know all about annoying wind. Remember my tree that snapped in half? Uh-Huh.

And today I have the pleasure of draggging my cat (kicking & screaming) to the vet's office. She's either going insane, has fleas, or is in heat. Can cats that have been spayed actually still go into heat?

Unknown said...

You need to tie an anchor to Buddha baby when you go out in the weather! Either that or rig a rope from the house to the barn with a leash line to Buddha. That way he can go back and forth, and the worse that could happen is he would blow like laundry on the line!

Debz said...

Antie Em!! Antie Em!!
Poor little Buddha. Poor little Buddha's mommy. Get some extra hold hair spray and quit your belly achin!

Ronda's Rants said...

Oh...I have big dogs that struggle in the wind...poor little Buddha!
I think the weather has gone crazy!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha....poor lil Buddha!!!

Rhonda said...

THAT is funny!!! lol We had a pretty harsh wind here too today. My door slammed into the side of the car next to me. I don't think there was much damage. Nothing a buffer won't fix. I did, however, drive away REALLY fast, just in case! lol

Anonymous said...

Poor little muffin. Ours survived a thunder and lightning storm this week. They are fairly sure (as they hide under the desk) that the noise will kill them!

I hope your little guy is okay. Cuddle him up for me!